Monday 16 May 2016

Lighting writing

Lightning writing
Eye of the storm

Crack!!! Thunder crashes and lightning sizzles my beard inside my scarf.   As I struggle to keep a grip on the steering wheel, the storm over powers me and knocks me back.  My dragon wimpers to me from his chains.

Suddenly I knew that whatever was on the other side of that portal, I was going to find out.  I knew I would have to let my one and only companion Darvog out of his chains so if there is death on the other side of the pulsing portal he at least he would have a chance at life.  As I came over to him he looked up at me with a mixture of fear and questioning. Tears clogged up my eyes as I undid  his chains. And then after one more final roar,  he flew off above the flashing clouds.

Then I knew how this was going to end,  I the aviator was going to die. One last walk back to the cabin and into my metal pipe steampunk chair and I slowly watched as the the light green pulsing portal was the only thing I cloud I could see.

KA! BOOM!

Blinding light filled my eyes and then…..Blue! Blue as the sea skys. And green rolling feilds streaching as far as the eye could see.I was roung It was not death on the other side it was the opisite of death this the unworldly place was bloming with life.But still a great deep hole was in my heart.I still thought back to when I was deep in the eye of the storm and I unlocked the chains for Darvog and let him losse into the open storm to make his way in life.Sundly an ear spliting roar shook the skys and from high in some nearby mountens.Joy leaped in to my heart because I new that roar!

Darvog! had somhow come though the portal after me.As the black speck came closer and closer I new that I would have a great life in this new land with my old compainen.

PS I could not stop writing this story!!! I think that I was being mind controlled by my teacher!!!  

1 comment:

  1. hey mish
    Fantastic story I really enjoy reading it but you could work on your spelling.Come see my http://ssethanb.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete