Monday 20 June 2016


This is a picture of chinese dinning day.We had a lot of fun trying slightly disturbing looking food
and laughing at people who pulled faces at others when they tried food.
I really enjoyed eating and having a good time with my friends/such as george Reeves who got hot tea on his number ones!/and I would like to thank Mrs Turner for being a
great chinese teacher and host.The food at the restaurant was great even though some of it was a bit not for my taste.We had prawn dumplings ,chicken feet ,and steamed bread.
Once again I would like to thank Mrs Turner and the bus driver for organising this wonderful 
day out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hamish,
    I really like this piece of writing, but just look through it again and check it because I do see some places that need more punctuation.
    Come check out my blog at
    http://sssophiah.blogspot.co.nz/
    Sophia Hasan-Stein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hamish

    Nice writing. Next time you should check for punctuation errors like Sophia said. Otherwise it was good. Please come and check out my blog at
    http://sstanikan.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks
    Tanika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hamish nice writing on chinese dining day
    Thanks isabella

    ReplyDelete